Sunday 15 December 2019

Families, Rivalries, Politics: Some post-Election Thoughts


I’ll been wondering where to start – how to think – in the immediate aftermath of this awful election result in the UK? 


And I decided to start where Jews traditionally start, with the Torah, with this text that has sustained us through the generations, through triumphs and tragedies. It’s where we root ourselves, steadying ourselves as we are buffeted by the winds of fortune and misfortune that assail us, individually and collectively. 


When I saw that this week’s allocated sedrah was all about the consequences of sibling rivalry – the archetypal tale about Jacob and Esau, and the fraught reverberations of that drama in the unfolding of the Jewish story - I couldn’t help think, ruefully, how our current political mess  is directly linked to exactly this theme. By ‘directly linked’ I mean symbolically and thematically linked. 


You know the Biblical story. In brief: how Jacob’s second-born status led him to manipulate Esau into selling his birthright, then cheat his way into getting the family blessing from his blind father Isaac. 


But let me take you back in time to a previous era in British history, a previous General Election. Let me take you back all the way to 2010. I know it’s remote now, lost in the mists of time. Gordon Brown – remember him? - was Prime Minister: he called an election, lost the election, and resigned as leader of the Labour party. 


Who would succeed him as Leader of the Opposition? Six candidates put themselves forward: Diane Abbott, Ed Balls, Andy Burnham, John McDonald, David Milliband, and his younger brother Ed Milliband. 


I met David Milliband once, it was (I think) before 2010: he came to the launch of a Jewish environmental group and when he walked into the room he had that rare quality, a natural and relaxed authority, a presence, a bearing that was at same time both self-assured and modest, almost self-deprecating.  His short speech, made without notes, was fluent, intelligent, completely to the point. It had moral authority and gravitas and a winning humour. He was a natural leader. 


In the Labour leadership campaign that followed Gordon Brown’s resignation, David Milliband had far more MP nominations than the other candidates.  And then in the second stage, in the knock-out system the Labour party use to narrow down the choices, he was consistently ahead in the first 3 rounds of voting.  By the time the final, fourth round, came, the choice had narrowed to the two Jewish brothers, David and Ed. In the final voting, David, the elder, had a clear majority of both Labour MPs and Labour party members. But Ed had the support of the big unions, and when all the votes were tallied, he had 50.7% and David had 49.3%. So the younger had supplanted the elder, as the deep imprint, the gravitational force, of Jewish history, appears to dictate. 


It was a shock result, and our tragedy, our current British tragedy, has emerged directly from that sibling rivalry. Because - if we can indulge in a moment of counterfactual historical thinking for a moment - most thoughtful commentators agree that with David Milliband as leader of the Labour party there was no way he would have lost to David Cameron in the 2015 election. Cameron was leading an unpopular Conservative-dominated coalition that was enacting the ideologically-driven cruelties of austerity - but he was still able to defeat charisma-less Ed Milliband. And you all know what happened next: the ill-conceived referendum and this story of national self-harm that we are still immersed in.   


There’s a book to be written – and a PhD thesis or two, no doubt – about how the psychological dramas of family life, particularly the rivalries between siblings, can become enacted in the public domain, often to disastrous effect.

For example: you may not have heard of the American 19th century actor Edwin Booth - he was a superstar in his day, the Al Pacino of his times, touring the country with his Shakespearean performances. He was incredibly in demand; and nobody had heard of his younger brother, who struggled for years in his acting career – his brother was John Wilkes Booth, and if that name rings a bell now it’s not for his acting, but because he finally manged to outdo his older brother for public attention by assassinating Abraham Lincoln. In a theatre, you might recall – John Wilkes Booth’s finest performance. 


Sibling rivalries – from Cain and Abel onwards – can be deadly. The book of Genesis is full of these stories: we’ll soon be reading in Genesis how Joseph’s brothers leave him for dead in a pit because they can’t stand the hatred he aroused in their hearts at their young brat of a brother’s presumption to superiority, a sense of superiority fostered – and this is one of the Bible’s beautiful ironies – by their father Jacob’s favouritism. 


Jacob acted out with his children the very trait that had caused such disruption in his own family of origin. And if you think it’s only men who are afflicted with this kind of sibling rivalry, we have Rachel and Leah competing with each for Jacob’s affection. And so it goes on, generation after generation, with the Biblical mythic narratives forcing the reader to confront how intergenerational family tensions, and sibling hostility, are written into the larger history of a tribe or a nation. 


The Biblical storytellers knew that human history is the story of the psychodynamics of personal life, through the generations. They used the same word, toldot, for ‘history’ and ‘generations’. Life in families - between parents, between parents and children, between children and children – all this complex stuff constitutes the building blocks of a society. And they showed us the ways in which all the basic passions of emotional life come spilling out at some stage – within an extended family,  or later on, on a larger stage. Themes of envy and jealousy - who has more, who has less; themes of resentment and rivalry - who is owed what, who deserves what, who is entitled to what benefits or what status, or what rights, or what attention; these are all emotional issues that become societal issues and political issues. 


Ed’s younger-brother rivalry with his older, most charismatic brother had to be acted out – he was urged to stand aside, but refused. Just as the rivalry between Labour and the Lib-Dems in this election was too intense for them to agree on a joint strategy to step aside in certain seats for the good of the country. 


I would suggest - and I am sure this is a minority view, a view you will never hear discussed in the public domain – that only politicians who have worked through their own personal and family issues, including sibling rivalries, have the psychological strength and insight to make decisions in the political realm that are truly for the larger good. Unless you have come to terms with certain psychological dynamics in your own life, you will act them out in one place or another to the detriment of others. We see this all the time in politics. 


A final thought about this. It is one of the wonders of Biblical literature that our storytellers show you the naked truth about their characters, our mythic ancestors: they don’t disguise the murderous feelings, or the envy, or the jealousy, or the lust or possessiveness or anger of the characters. On the contrary, they insist on it, showing us how these feelings play themselves out through the generations for good and bad, with consequences that can be hurtful or benign, damaging or fortunate. You can’t predict as any story unfolds – just like with ourselves - how things will play out in a lifetime, or in the next generation. They emphasise the lived human reality in all its complexity and murky depths. But they also insist on something else. 


The Biblical authors are not just painting psychological pictures, they are also painting theological pictures. In these stories they are saying, overtly or in hints: ‘this is the way that God works in history’. God works through the toldot, the generations. God works through the characters’ own actions, or inactions, their own rivalries and jealousies; through whatever is played out on the human level the Bible dramatizes that something else is working itself through which is divine, godly, even if that isn’t known about by the characters. 


Often unbeknownst to themselves, the characters in the Bible are carriers of a divine story working itself out in history, through the generations. The Jewish story is carried that way, generation after generation. This is the Bible’s greatest, most chutspadik, most grandiose, claim: God is working out the Jewish story through human beings, through people like us. With all our flaws and defects, our lack of consciousness, our lack of self-understanding. 


But the question now is: that may be how the Bible views things, the interrelationship between humanity and divinity – but is it still real for us, as a way of thinking? Is it helpful still to think that there may be a bigger story working its way out through us? Are we still the vehicles, unbeknownst to ourselves, of a larger scheme of things? Or has that story run its course? Is God no longer present for us in that way? 


When one brother refuses to step down and let the older brother take over – when a kiss turns into a bite [rabbinic commentary on Genesis 33:4, based on a play-on-words between the Hebrew words for ‘kiss’ and ‘bite’] - history turns on that moment. In a secular age maybe this is how it now is – it’s all hard-biting politics and ego-driven showmanship, bread and circuses, deception and self-deception.

Has the divine spirit fled the stage, withdrawn into itself until it can find a human host to act through? A Mandela or an Obama or even an Angela Merkel, politicians (or a non-politician like Greta Thunberg) who can accommodate within their hearts and minds something of that eternal spirit that takes new forms in each generation but that we recognise through the traces that eternal spirit leaves behind:  the compassion, the kindness, the generosity, the selflessness, the passion for justice - the hallmarks of the sacred within the realm of the human.  


As the UK drives off a cliff edge, we still have a job to do, we People of the Book. “Turn it and turn it”, as the rabbis of old said, “for everything is in it” - if you know where to look, how to look. 

[based on a sermon given at Finchley Reform Synagogue, London, December 14th 2019]

32 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, my name is Alfreed siang  i am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLU who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLU has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..drolusolutionhome@gmail.com   or his whataspp is +2348140654426

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been married with my wife for 6 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to Dr Emu. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. You can contact him via email: Emutemple@gmail.com He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him through his whats-app number: +2347012841542

      Delete
    2. GREAT LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST WISDOM THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2348124644470


       My name is CLARA JAMES .i want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again.I was confused and did not know what to do again,rather they got in contact with PRIEST WISDOM . He did a love spell that made my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with ourselves. PRIEST WISDOM makes him realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email Supernaturalspell1@gmail.com or his web page   https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/   or http://supernaturalspell1.over-blog.com/   text or add him up on whatsApp at: +2348124644470

      Delete
    3. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
    4. Are you looking for a way to get back your relationship if yes help has come your way i got a testimony online about Dr Abaka how he help someone in getting back his wife and i contacted him for help i am so happy that right now my husband is back to me with the help of Dr Abaka if you need help in getting your ex or your relationship back you can contact him he will help you just the same way he help me win my husband back after 2 years of separation contact him today and be happy with your marriage you can email him on drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on whats-app +2349063230051 or website https://drabakaspelltemple.blogspot.com





      Delete
    5. I want to thank Emu Temple for the accurate readings he gave me and for also helping me bring back my lover.. If you are here and you are having any relationship problem please Contact Emu Temple on Via Email: emutemple@gmail.com OR Via WhatsApp +2347012841542 and result is 100% guarantee and He do lot more as:*Love Spells*Lost Love Spells*Divorce Spells*Stop Divorce Spell*Marriage Spells*Binding Spells*Breakup Spells*You want to be promoted in your office*Want to satisfy your lover*Death Spell*Gay/Lesbian Love Spell*Court case Spell*Politics Spell*Good-luck Spell*Bad Luck Remover Spell*Do as i say Spell*General cleansing Spell*Herbal remedy for all kind of disease    
      *Lottery Spell*Pregnancy Spell*Peins enlargement 














      I want to thank Emu Temple for the accurate readings he gave me and for also helping me bring back my lover.. If you are here and you are having any relationship problem please Contact Emu Temple on Via Email: emutemple@gmail.com OR Via WhatsApp +2347012841542 and result is 100% guarantee and He do lot more as:*Love Spells*Lost Love Spells*Divorce Spells*Stop Divorce Spell*Marriage Spells*Binding Spells*Breakup Spells*You want to be promoted in your office*Want to satisfy your lover*Death Spell*Gay/Lesbian Love Spell*Court case Spell*Politics Spell*Good-luck Spell*Bad Luck Remover Spell*Do as i say Spell*General cleansing Spell*Herbal remedy for all kind of disease    
      *Lottery Spell*Pregnancy Spell*Peins enlargement 

      Delete
  2. I want to use this opportunity I have to say a big thanks to Dr OSOFO for getting back my ex wife. I'm Lisa Campbell from England, after 7 years of marriage my wife left me for another man I did whatever I could to get him back but all I did was in vain I was sad, but I didn't lose hope of getting her back because I had faith in God. So I search online on how to get my wife back, and I came across a post of Dr OSOFO of how he helped a lady to get back her ex, I contacted him and told him the pain I was going through, he told me what to do and I did it, then he casted a love spell for me 48 hours later my wife called me and told me he is sorry for what he did and that he misses me very much, later that day he came back home and beg for my forgiveness, since then our love grew stronger. For the marvelous things Dr OSOFOhas done for me it would be unfair for me not to let the whole world know that such a powerful spell caster do live. If you want to get back your ex fast email  (osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com)  or add him up on WhatsApp +2349065749952 

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONTACT THE BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER FOR THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBERS NOW HIS LOTTERY SPELL IS 100% GUARANTEE WHATSAPP +2348118829899
     
    Hello everyone am Raymond from Pennsylvania USA I want to share my wonderful testimony of how a powerful spell caster called Dr Great helped me to win lottery, i have been playing lottery for a long time now but I had no luck everything changed when I messaged Dr Great about winning the lottery he assured me that I will be the next winner he told me what to do and I did it and 24 hours later he sent me the lottery numbers and I played it I couldn't believe it I won $1,000,000 dollars it's was the best thing that have ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery WhatsApp or Call Dr Great on this number +2348118829899 or email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been married with my wife for 6 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to Dr Emu. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. You can contact him via email: Emutemple@gmail.com He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him through his whats-app number: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think only a testimony would be enough to appreciate the work of Dr Odunga in my life. I would write his email here first which is odungaspelltemple@gmail.com My name is Fiona Walker and I have been helped indeed by Dr. Odunga in getting my ex husband back to me after leaving me for 4 years of divorce in marriage. I really want to write a long message of how we broke up, the trauma, the good times, the fighting and every other relationship problem. Not to forget was my issue of infertility which I never thought would be made possible to give birth. Like I said, a testimony would not cover up my appreciation of thanksgiving to the handwork of this man. Peter who was a flirt and a narcissist came back to me and begged and acted like a man. Did Dr. Odunga's spell really corrected his head and his thinking faculty within 2 days of contacting him, I asked myself. That very night was awesome after 4 years. I got pregnant and waited until I delivered to give this testimony to the world but gave Dr. Odunga the good news of my pregnancy and the way my husband acted with me. I sincerely urge everyone to meet this Great Spell Caster known as Dr. Odunga to help you with effective spells and get that relationship worry over your shoulder. His WhatsApp mobile number is +2348167159012 you can also Email: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com to reach him

    ReplyDelete
  6. get your ex back with a love spell that works fast.
    Dr.Jumba has helped thousands of women get their Ex boyfriends back using his real effective love Spell. After my boyfriend of one year broke up with me, I could barely speak without crying. I felt blindsided and didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I could get him back and the anxiety was unbearable. I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much. So I contacted this great spell caster for help. He helped me cast a return love spell on him and just within 11 hours my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Dr. Jumba released him to know how much I loved and wanted him. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have shared together. As I am writing this testimony right now I am the happiest woman on earth. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up. Email him at wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com or wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him: +19085174108 "I'm so grateful and can say that if you have been broken up with and want to get that person back, Dr.Jumba is the best! I'll never forget how much he helped me
    WEBSITE : drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com , blog : https://wiccaspelltools.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hard part is letting go, especially because of the love you have for your significant other and the time you have been together. I, myself, am having trouble with my boyfriend. I do not want to let him go, you know. He has been there with me during my darkest moments in life. He is my everything, you all; I love him so much. I am tearing up. I do not want to lose him. Yeah, there are many people out there, but there are no other people like him and that is why I had to reach out to Dr Noble for help and truly I found help in him. Dr noble cast an everlasting love spell on my boyfriend and i so we can be together forever and now nothing can separate us. My boyfriend and I love each other more now unlike before. It was only me that loved him, everything is now on a balance. thanks Dr Noble you can also reach out to him for any marital or relationship help via noblespellhome@outlook.com or WhatsApp him via +2349059610643 

    ReplyDelete
  8. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello friends,I am ALISHA ROSS, This is my testimony on how my ex lover come back to me..i want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to ZUMA ZUK solution home for bringing back my lover who left me for almost 2 year,i feel like my life is completely over, so one day as i was searching on the internet for recommend spell caster who will help me to bring my lover back, Finally i met a writing how so many testimony talking about how ZUMA ZUK help to restore relationship back,so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called ZUMA ZUK and explain my problems to him,and he cast spell love spell luckily within 24 hours my lover really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me.and be begging me to accept him back and will are living together and happily married, I am the happiest woman on earth today because ZUMA ZUK has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, i pray God almighty give you the strength and wisdom to help more people having similar problem like mine, contact him. Email spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com Call or Whats App +15068001647

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to let the world know about the great love spell caster Dr Adika that brought my husband back to me when I thought all hope was lost when my husband left me and before my husband left we was having some misunderstanding. I was pregnant when he left me for another woman Dr Adika spell caster used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my husband with his spell, at first I thought I was dreaming when my husband came back to me on his knees begging me to forgive him and I accepted him back and ever since then he loves me more than ever, so I made a vow to my self that I will let the world know about Dr Adika because he helped me in the time of need's... Do you have problems in your relationship, have your partner broke up with you and you still want he/she back... Contact Dr Adika Via E-mail: dr.adikasolutiontemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +1(912)200-8671 for any kinds of (spell & Reading) He's into herbal medicine for any kinds of diseases or virus

    E-mail: dr.adikasolutiontemple@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +1(912)200-8671

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I've been searching for help on how to get my ex lover back that broke up with me 2 years ago.. I was traumatized by the break up and nearly wanted to commit suicide but I thank God that I got the contact of LORD ZAKUZA the spiritual father that helped me to get back my ex lover after much searching of help from different places. When I got in touch with LORD ZAKUZA, I explained everything to him to he gave me his words of encouragement and told me that he was going to prepare a spell for me that will help me get back my ex lover within 48 hours and I believed in his words for I was referred to him by a friend who he helped and right now, my ex lover is back and we are living happily together to get married next month. If you need any assistance whatsoever like getting cured from sickness, getting pregnant E.T.C. Then, I suggest that you get in touch with LORD ZAKUZA now through his WhatsApp him on + 1 (740) 573–9483 or Email: lordzakuza7@gmail.com I'm forever grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lot of people go through pains in their relationships it’s hard to give up on true love, sometimes we pretend to be fine but we are not, fighting to get the one we love is also fighting to get back our joy and happiness. Lord Zakuza is here to help the broken hearts for he's capable and able to get your EX lovers, partners, wife and husband back with he's powerful love spells. Get in touch with him as soon as you can through his website: lordzakuzaspells.com or WhatsApp number on +1 740 573 9483 or email him through lordzakuza7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lord Bubuza helped me got my girlfriend back after 7 years of breakup. My Ex left me and blocked me on all social media platforms, I was heart broken so I spoke to my friend about it and he told me how lord Bubuza cancelled his divorce with his spell so I contacted lord Bubuza on WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396 and told him my problem and he promise to help me with his spell. It was a great shock to me because 16 hours after lord Bubuza finish casting his spell, my girlfriend unblock me and was begging me to forgive and accept her back. Don't give up on your partner because there is a God on Earth that solve problems with his spell and he is Lord Bubuza. Contact him via WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396 of via e-mail: lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Contact opnemen met heer Bubuza is het beste wat mijn huwelijk ooit is overkomen, mijn huwelijk werkte niet, mensen adviseerden me om van mijn man te scheiden omdat hij een chronische bedrieger en een dronkaard was, het was een zeer vreselijke situatie om samen te leven met een dronkaard en een vreemdgaande echtgenoot, alles wat ik wilde was een verandering, dus nam ik contact op met heer Bubuza voor hulp via WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396. Hij beloofde mijn man en ik te herenigen met zijn spreuk, hij vertelde me wat ik moest doen, wat ik onmiddellijk deed en vandaag vier ik het omdat mijn man helemaal is gestopt met drinken en vreemdgaan. Neem contact met hem op voor hulp via WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396 of via e-mail: lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Contacting lord Bubuza is the greatest thing that has ever happened to my marriage, my marriage wasn't working, people advised me to divorce my husband because he was a chronic cheat and a drunk, it was a very terrible situation living together with a drunk and a cheating husband, all I wanted was a change so I contacted lord Bubuza for help via WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396. He promised to reunite my husband and I with his spell, he told me what to do which I did immediately and today I am celebrating because my husband has totally stop drinking and cheating. Contact him for help via WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396 of via e-mail: lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have you heard of Lord Bubuza? This man is a genius, he can do anything with his miraculous spell. My boyfriend was abusive and was a cheat, I love him so much and didn't want to loose him to another so I started searching for help online when I came across testimonies of people thanking and praising Lord Bubuza for his help so I contact him immediately, I told him my situation and he promised to help me. I did just as he instructed me and everything about my boyfriend cheating habit and abusive behavior changed for better, he is so lovely and caring now. I'm so proud of Lord Bubuza. Do you have problem with your relationship? Contact him for help via WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396 of via e-mail: lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

    It breaks my heart to know that people are hurting so badly that they are desperate to get their love lives back. For anyone hurting right now, I want you to worry no more for your Ex lover/partner will come back to you so you can feel whole again and I truly mean that. When my wife left me, Lord Zakuza was the man I contacted that helped me to get my wife back with his powerful spell within 48 hours and I can never forget the day I meant Lord Zakuza for he's spells perform GREAT MIRACLES. Get in touch with Lord Zakuza now for he's like a God on earth that can get your EX lover back within 48 hours with his powerful spell. You can go get in touch with him through the below details.


    WhatsApp/call/text: +1 740 573 9483
    Website via: lordzakuzaspells.com
    Email via: Lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm Tonia Anderson by name, I am from the States, Suffolk county to be precise. I am here today to testify of the good works LORD ZAKUZA has done in my life, I never knew great men still exist until I found him. I have been suffering from heart break for the past 3 years, my partner who I invested on cheated on me with my best friend on my matrimonial bed, I was yet to recover from this terrible shock until I meant LORD ZAKUZA who is a spell caster, a friend of mine directed me to him , I doubted him at first but as things went further, I had to give him my trust and did exactly as he told me to do. Ever since then, I have been happy all my life and my love life with my partner has been so wonderful. You can also need his help and here's his contact information. WhatsApp: +1 740 573 9483, Email: lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com, Website: lordzakuzaspells.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really appreciate Dr.Ogedegbe the powerful spell caster who help me cast a love spell that brought my ex husband within 48hours after providing him all the details he required from me and after the casting of the spell my ex husband came back to apologize that i should accept him and this will never happen again, for a long time now but since i met this spell caster online my story has change for good contact him via email dr.ogedegbe6@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348109374702. All thanks to Dr ogedegbe for the good work....

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm Tonia Anderson by name, I am from the States, Suffolk county to be precise. I am here today to testify of the good works LORD ZAKUZA has done in my life, I never knew great men still exist until I found him. I have been suffering from heart break for the past 3 years, my partner who I invested on cheated on me with my best friend on my matrimonial bed, I was yet to recover from this terrible shock and needed help to make him stop cheating. A friend of mine directed me to this spell caster called Lord Zakuza. I doubted him at first but as things went further, I had to give him my trust and I did exactly what he told me to do. Ever since then, I have been happy all my life and my love life with my partner has been so wonderful and all this happened within 48 hours of contacting Lord Zakuza.. You can also need his help for anything and here's his contact information's. Email: lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com and Website: lordzakuzaspells.com or Call/text/WhatsApp +1 (740) 573-9483.

    ReplyDelete
  21. APPLY FOR NEW YEAR AND BUSINESS LOAN, PERSONAL LOAN NOW @ 2% RATE. Hello, I am Raphaela Tavares form brazil by name and I want to testify to a good lender who has loaned me a loan of $490,000.00, after being cheated by several international internet financiers, everyone promises to give me a loan after I have been forced to pay a lot of costs that are worthless or a loan Loan No positive result. Until I met a witness who was also scammed and eventually connected to a legitimate loan company called Standard Online Finance Company Limited, where he finally got his loan, so I decided to contact him Loan Company and all they assured me was that I would not cry more because I would get my loan from their company and I would follow them when they reported my surprise. They gave me a loan of $890,000.00 For more information about their services via email: (condredloanworld@yahoo.com) or on skype id: scottloanhomeplc Whatsapp number : +447466543396

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lord Bubuza is spiritually gifted and deserves to be recognized by the world, He is perfect in solving relationship issues with his spell. I sent my wife packing because she was cheating, I was hurt but I didn't want to lose her so I searched for help on the internet and I saw how people were testifying and thanking Lord Bubuza.. Some thanked him for reuniting their relationship, canceling their divorce, winning the lottery, Cured cancer, ETC so I contacted him via WhatsApp:: +1 505 569 0396 and told him my problems. He responded and promised to help me with his spell, I provided all he requested and I was overwhelmed because my wife came back crying and begging me on her knees to forgive and accept her back and ever since I forgave her, she has stopped cheating. Lord Bubuza Can help you too. Contact him via WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396 or via e-mail: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  23. To everyone out there who thinks love spells don't work, I’m here to tell you that Lord Zakuza love spell is the best and most powerful. I am a wealthy man who has lots of assets and possessions but I have difficulty with women. Whenever I try to settle down with any, we end up breaking up and I had no idea of why I was going through such an experience in my relationship. It was so worrying that I couldn’t be myself anymore and I started searching for help everywhere even at my place of work. I was going through my work activities online and I came across a testimony of a lady called ( Febe Anouk ) regarding how Lord Zakuza helped her to restore her relationship with his love spell, I had to give it a try because I needed my Ex lover back that I love so much. I visited Lord Zakuza website online and I told him everything I was going through. Lord Zakuza consoled me and promised to help me out with my situation by preparing a love spell for me. I followed the instructions given by him to me and within 48 hours, my Ex lover came looking for me and pleaded for forgiveness. Since I came in contact with Lord Zakuza, things have changed for good in my life and right now, I am married with two beautiful kids and my home is blessed. All thanks to Lord Zakuza I am forever thankful to you. Visit his website for any help via lordzakuzaspells.com or WhatsApp him on +1 740-573-9483. Try him and your life will be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG this is awesome, very interesting article. I can imagine the energy and time you have invested on this powerful combination of words. Many articles I come across these days do not really dive this deep to make it clear to audience as you did. But believe me the way you interact is literally 100% perfect. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates you make on your blog, as well take the advantage to inform those who have their biometric information registered under any CRIMINAL DATABASE ON HOW TO CLEAR IT LEGALLY with the new laws which many are ignorant of right now.

    Not over demanding, I will also take the advantage to ask for your permission to join our 179.3k members TELEGRAM GROUP
    to share with us your ideas or any latest update on your blog.
    Thanks I am Scott from Globex, we are expecting you on our platform.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very interesting article. Many articles I come across these days do not really provide anything that attracts others like yours, but believe me the way you interact is literally awesome I do respect that so much. I will instantly grab your RSS feed to stay informed of any updates you make and as well take the advantage to share the latest information about

    UNDETECTED FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR FOREIGN PASSPORTS which many are not yet informed of the new and easiest way to get dual citizenship through this birth certificate in any country and their advantages over the normal way. I will also take the advantage to ask for your permission to join our 179.3k members TELEGRAM GROUP
    to share with us your ideas or any latest update on your blog.
    Thanks, I am Scott from Globex, we are expecting you on our platform
    Thank so much for the great job. You can Call me Scott

    ReplyDelete
  26. Get your full UK /USA driving license with us. NO TESTS✅
    NO EXAMS✅
    DVLA APPROVED✅
    Theory certificates✅
    Practical certificates✅
    Full license ✅
    Motorcycle license ✅
    Cpc license✅
    HGV license ✅
    Passports ✅
    Visa arrangements✅

    Buy covid 19 Vaccination cards online

    CALL/TEXT : +1 (901) 878-9747

    WHATSAPP: +1 (901) 878-9747

    Telegram: @Approveddocumente

    EMAIL : approvedocs@gmail.com

    buy driver's license online USA

    buy genuine driving license

    buy dl number online

    buy driving license

    buy California driver license
    buy your driver license
    real drivers license for sale
    where to buy driver license
    registered driver license
    free drivers license maker online
    counterfeit driver's license
    buy registered drivers license
    get my driver's license online driving license online
    get driving license online
    driving license online registration
    apply for driving license online
    driving license test
    driving license office
    drivers license online
    buy license plates online

    CALL/TEXT : +1 (901) 878-9747

    WHATSAPP: +1 (901) 878-9747

    Telegram: @Approveddocumente

    EMAIL : approvedocs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. My life has changed for good after Prophet Odiboh brought back my divorced husband within 72 hours. Contact him now for any help via Email on: Odibohsolutionhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2347048883838..

    ReplyDelete